We provide full 24/7 Operations and DevOps support for big and small companies.
Our engineers are familiar with many modern tools and applications available on market
How we do it?
Out team is group of professional DevOps engineers who have great experience with both large enterprise and small startup business.
We continuously work on our skills and envolve other engineers by holding meetups and conferences to keep up on market.
We are flexible either with providing individual DevOps engineer to complete tasks and work directly with your company or take a project and complete as a group.
All work progresses are in full control of Lead Engineers at no extra cost for you.
- Adam is our lead engineer with 8 years experience as DevOps and 13 years overall in IT....
- Anar has more than 18 years senior management and technical experience in international companies. He lived and...
- Anar is our senior technical expert at anything in Linux and he has about more than 10...
- Sam has more than 10 years of experience in DevOps and IT projects. Sam used to work...
- Certified Network Engineer with 14 years of IT experience and over 7 years of experience in design...
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
AWS | OpenStack | Google Cloud | Microsoft Azure
VMware | KVM | Xen | VirtualBox | Vagrant
Docker | LXC
Git | GitHub | SVN | TFS | ClearCase
Jenkins | Hudson (Oracle) | CruiseControl | Team City
Chef | Puppet | Ansible | SaltStack | Terraform
Monitoring and Alerting
Nagios | Zabbix | Zenoss | New Relic | PagerDuty | Sensu
Ruby | Python | PowerShell | Bash | JScript | Perl
Linux OS Installation
Kickstart | Cobbler | Fai
Technical Support | Backup processes | Data distribution and storage | Hardware and software upgrade
Kubernetes | Docker Swarm
Collaboration and Ticketing
Slack | HipChat | JIRA | BitBucket | Perforce
Maven | Ant | Graden | Rake | PIP
PaperTrail | ELK | Logentries | Splunk
Oracle | MySql | Mongo | SQL | PL/Sql | Cassandra